Managers at all levels of Versatile Energy Services are responsible for identifying and managing the risks associated with the health and safety of our employees, the impact of our businesses on the natural environment and the protection of the Company’s tangible and intangible assets. Our objectives are to:
- Communicate and support a corporate Health, Safety, Environmental Policy statement at every level within the organization.
- Establish an effective organization and allocate sufficient resources to support and maintain Versatile’s HSE Management System.
- Clearly define, document, communicate and exercise HSE responsibilities, authorities and accountabilities at all levels.
- Demonstrate the commitment of senior management through active and visible participation in the HSE Management System process.
- Establish clear goals, objectives, and targets for our HSE Management System, and use them to evaluate performance.